Seasoned casino players might think they’re looking at a ghost when they open LibertySlots Casino, mainly because it’s a carbon copy of the popular gaming platform, English Harbour, which catered to US players from 1997 until 2011. Liberty Slots went live a few months later, sporting the same software and design as its predecessor.
From the moment LibertySlots Casino was launched in 2011, it has been catering to players worldwide, including the ones in the US. Although some websites and forums state that the casino holds a Curacao license, I dug deep and haven’t found any information about the permit. Like the casino it originated from, Liberty Slots is powered by WGS Technology, an experienced company that generates engaging and unique casino games — slots, table games, and video poker. Unfortunately, live dealer games are nowhere to be found.
Although some LibertySlots Casino reviews claim that the operator holds a Curacao license, I found no such information on the official casino website. The operator doesn’t display a badge or link that would lead me to believe it is indeed licensed by the Government of Curacao. Nevertheless, I saw that third-party companies regularly test all games on the website for fairness and randomness. What’s more, the casino holds a Certified Fair Gambling seal, meaning players can enjoy a safe gaming experience without fearing the games are rigged.
$777 Welcome Bonus Package on LibertySlots
LibertySlots Casino bonus codes help flying high with expectations, but the real bargain is the welcome 100% bonus up to $777. On the first 3 purchases, players can claim the bonus up to max $259 per transaction and with a minimum purchase of $5. By using the 100% 1st deposit button, players can see their balance grow, credited with the bonus. Furthermore, if you prefer using a different payment method such as Neteller, wallets or other than credit cards, you could ask a 100% match bonus up to maximum $100 but only on 1st deposit.
Let alone the possibility to get a LibertySlots Casino no deposit bonus or some special guaranteed bonus on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Moreover, at Liberty Slot there exists a special Liberty Slots Club organized in various levels starting from the Amber one and based on the Comp Points obtained by wagering on slot games or blackjack. The more points you earn, the more money you get (1.000 comp points =$1). Wagering at the Slots allows you to get the maximum of the points.
Terms and conditions:
- All bonuses at LibertySlots Casino have a minimum play-through requirement associated with them. Referred to as the ‘Wagering requirement’, this is the minimum that you will need to wager after receiving a bonus before you will be permitted to withdraw any winnings from the casino.
- You can LibertySlots Casino review the Wagering requirement associated with any bonus in the cashier before you accept it. The Wagering requirement is a multiple of the Bonus amount plus any associated deposit.
- Currently – Bonuses less than or equal to 100% of the deposit amount carry a 20X deposit+bonus wagering requirement.
Bonuses in excess of 100% of the deposit amount carry a 30X deposit+bonus wagering requirement.
- We strongly urge you to confirm the wagering requirements of any bonus before you accept it to avoid any confusion later.
- For example: A 50% bonus is listed as having a Wagering Requirement of 20x (Bonus+Deposit). If you purchase $50 in credits and claim this bonus, you will receive an additional 50% ($25 – half your deposit) in bonus funds. The $25 bonus will be added to your Bonus Account, the $50 you purchased will be added to your Real Account. You now have a total of $75 to play with. The Wagering Requirement in this instance is 20x (25+50) (Bonus+Deposit) = 20×75 = $1,500. You will be required to wager a minimum of $1,500 before you can withdraw any funds.
- If you request a LibertySlots Casino withdrawal before your associated Wagering Requirements have been met, the cashier will inform you of the remaining wagers that are required.
- If your combined Bonus Account and Real Account balance is less than $1.00, any Wagering requirements that were associated with your account are removed. In order to prevent legacy Wagering requirements being applied, we recommend that you do not accept additional bonuses if your account balance is higher than this minimum.