Snatch Casino is among the list of online casinos that debuted in 2021. It’s one of the latest brands under the management of Altacore N.V. And just like its sister casinos CosmicSlot and Stelario, Snatch is also powered by Advabet.
One look at the Snatch Casino website, you’d be impressed by how intuitive its layout and design are. This is true on both mobile and computer, which is a big plus as Snatch Casino caters to a player base that uses a mixture of these devices. But more than just aesthetics, Snatch Casino stands out as a Bitcoin casino with more than 6,000 casino games. That’s thousands of titles from some of the most popular and trusted game providers today. And yes, since Snatch Casino accepts Bitcoin payments, you can use your crypto wallets to load up your account.
Licensed in Curacao, Snatch Casino is available worldwide, expect some of the restricted countries like the UK and the US. But if you’re living in a non-restricted country, then you can safely sign up for an account and enter your Snatch Casino login details to enjoy everything this crypto casino offers. Want to know more? Keep reading our review! In our Snatch Casino review, we talk about the different bonuses and promotions you can get, the exciting games in the lobby, and other important points you need to know as new or old players at Snatch.
Snatch Casino €6000 Welcome Bonus and 325 Free Spins
Snatch Casino is full of surprises – and their massive casino bonus is just one of those treats. After you have registered your account, there are four thrilling bonuses that you can claim. The total value of these offers is a massive $6,000! And to make things even better, the bonus also comes with 325 free spins.
The minimum deposit in order to snatch these offers is $30. But obviously the maximum bonuses are way higher than this! Let’s take a closer look:
- 1st deposit: claim a 100% match-up bonus up to $1,500 and 100 free spins to the Snatch Casino Dog House slot.
- 2nd deposit: get a another 100% deposit bonus up to $1,500 and 75 spins to Release the Kraken.
- 3rd deposit: enjoy a 50% bonus up to $1,500 and 50 free spins to Buffalo King Megaways.
- 4th deposit: grab a 100% bonus up to $1,500 and 100 FS to Big Bass Bonanza.
The Snatch Casino bonus comes with a wagering requirement of 35x before a withdrawal can be requested. Be advised that the free spins are given in batches of 25 per day. So make sure you remember to claim your spins on consecutive days.
In addition to these standard bonuses, Snatch Casino has plenty of weekly offers you can enjoy. We absolutely love this because there are loads of casinos that just forget their players once they’ve opened an account and used the initial bonus. But not this one! Once you’ve settled down, there are 20% cashback bonuses and weekly reload bonuses to keep you busy.
Terms and conditions:
- 1. The Snatch Casino bonus is available to all registered users.
- 2. Minimum Snatch Casino deposit amount to receive a bonus €20.
- 3. Conditions for receiving a first deposit bonus:
- 3.1. You can get a bonus on your first deposit:
- Deposit from €20 – 200% bonus + 100 FS in slot Dog House (Pragmatic Play)
- 3.2. Maximum Snatch Casino first deposit bonus amount: €1000.
- 3.3. To be able to withdraw bonus funds, you need to wager 35 times the amount of the bonus and the deposit.
- 3.4. Free spins will be automatically credited to your account.
- 3.5. To be able to withdraw bonus funds received from FS, you need to wager the bonus amount 40 times.
- 4. Maximum bet limit during wagering: €5. This limitation applies to all Bonuses and promotions unless otherwise stated.
- 5. Withdrawal request cancels the ability to activate previously unused bonuses.
- 6. The Snatch Casino bonus is valid for 10 days after activation, after this time all bonus funds and their derivatives will be canceled.
- 7. Please note that not in all games the bet amount is fully taken into account when wagering the bonus.
- 8. Slots at Snatch Casino have different meanings for bonus wagering: Slots and Other Games – 100%, Texas Hold’em and other Table Games – 0%, Video Poker – 0%, Roulette and Blackjack – 0%, Baccarat and Craps – 0%.